Booking a stage inspection means the progress of your build is checked by an impartial third-party inspector who will compare the work that’s been done with the plans of your home.
By completing inspections during each stage of construction, issues and defects can be identified and resolved before it becomes too late and potentially very costly. Our inspectors will make sure you’re getting what you’ve paid for and that your home is built just as it should be.
Special offer for RACV Members
Book each Stage Inspection at a discounted price, from $379
Save $100 when you book all four
To book, simply fill out the form and mention RACVSTAGE or let our concierge know when making a booking over the phone.
Get your free no obligation quote here or give us a call at 1300 407 341 to speak with an RBI Consultant.
ALL 4 STAGE INSPECTIONS
STAGE ONE: Pre Slab Inspection
- Dimensions and excavation
- Termite protection in place
- Beams and footings
- Wire mesh integrity
- Construction materials
STAGE TWO: Frame Inspection
- Wall/roof and truss frame
- Frame spacing & bracing
- Concrete slab finish
- Window & door openings
STAGE THREE: Lock Up Inspection
- Fascia boards & gutters
- All aspects of the brickwork
- Roofing completion
- Window & door locking devices
- Wall linings & cornice
STAGE FOUR: Handover Inspection*
- Running boards & cabinetry
- Proper fitting of doors & windows
- Pest barrier in place
- Joints & tiles are flush and sealed
- Ceiling, wall, and corner straightness
- Overall construction quality
- Potential safety hazards